Kaka: Forget Real Madrid, I’m Milan For Life

The Brazilian star has moved to quash speculation about his future and insisted he has no intention of leaving the Rossoneri.
Kaka seemed on the verge of leaving Milan in January when the Diavoli received a massive bid from Premier League big spenders Manchester City.
The 26-year-old eventually turned down the move, but the Spanish media have claimed in recent weeks that things will be different when Real Madrid go knocking next summer.
“I think that too many people have been speaking of late. Now it’s my turn,” Kaka said to La Gazzetta dello Sport. “I have not been contacted by Real Madrid. I believe I have already stressed that I wish to remain here. Milan for life? Yes - and that’s the fifth time I have said so. “This is getting quite tiresome, for the fans too. I feel I owe them and I have proved I want to stay. There was that moment of doubt with Manchester City but then I made up my mind. I repeat that I have not agreed terms with anyone.” Milan are expected to undergo a major face-lift in the summer after another dismal season and Kaka is confident that the good times will return for the Rossoneri. “We are as hungry as anyone,” he claimed. “When you are accustomed to winning and go through such difficult periods, you truly miss lifting trophies. “Some of our players are getting older; we should just freshen things up and bring the average age in the squad down.”

1 comments:

Kaka said...

Apa gue bilang..gue tuch gak suka mata duitan, gue loyal terhadap club..Gue jd pemain terbaik eropa dan dunia karena di ac milan, jadi gue gak mau milanisti kecewa,

Post a Comment

Followers

 
© Copyright 2010 Football Lovers