Downing To Aston Villa

Stewart Downing has joined the official Aston Villa. Winger England international has been pass medical tests before sign contract with Villa. Downing from Middlesbrough removals to Villa is finally complete. Players aged 24 years this agreement has been doing personal and medical tests have been run in Villa Park. Downing purchased the Villa with a price 12 million Pounds Sterling, has signed a contract for four years. He has also become a purchasing manager Martin O'Neill's first summer in this.
"Leaving Boro feels strange because I always in the club. I support them since I was young and I will always be their fans," said Downing cited such as Reuters. He also revealed that the move to Villa because you want to get the opportunity to play in the UK nasional teams. Downing hopes the The Boro fans can understand that with the move. "Of course I want to play in the World Cup next year. So that I desire to be able to recover again, and play to bring myself to English teams to the World Cup, he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
© Copyright 2010 Football Lovers