Demichelis Want to Join Real Madrid

The name of Real Madrid proved to have its own appeal to every player, and including Martin Demichelis. This is proved Bayern Munich defender from Argentina with a statement that if he has a desire to play for European giants from Spain. The presence of Manuel Pellegrini at Real Madrid coach seats also be a factor. "Someday, I want to play for Real Madrid. Pellegrini and my respect. Once he advised me to join Madrid. Now, I'll be happy to play for him," said the U.S. was quoted Demichelis, Friday (20/11). He also said if the atmosphere of life in Spain the main attraction for him to consider moving to La Liga Spanish Primera later. "I want to live in Spain one day. Germany will always be a special place for me because my son was born there, but lives in Spain about the same as in Argentina," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
© Copyright 2010 Football Lovers