Maldini: I'm Ready to Help Milan

Milan legend was declared her willingness to give things that can make Rossoneri achieve positive results.Paolo Maldini was not entirely 'left' Milan after deciding at the end of the shoe hanging last season. He still paid special attention to the team who have defended it for 25 years. Football exploits joined Milan and Maldini insists he noticed he was ready to help Milan if the energy and experience needed. "I've given a lot of things and received a reply which is also abundant, and I'm still in love with Milan. I love more than love the people who work there," said Maldini told La 7 Gold. "If there was a chance to give something positive to help this team, I'll always be ready," he said. Speculation is growing Maldini will devote himself as a team advisor and director of engineering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
© Copyright 2010 Football Lovers