Successfully Attract Liverpool Jovanovic?

Liverpool have reportedly managed to stay a little longer to get a pre-contract agreement with Milan Jovanovic. Intention to bring striker Milan Jovanovic Standard Liege to Liverpool seems to be able to be realized. As reported by Sky Sports News page, currently the Reds getting closer to completing a deal bringing a player from Serbia to Anfield next summer. Meanwhile, Jovanovic deliver a rebuttal to the news that AC Milan's call had wanted him. He said so far there was never a deal with Italian club and only Liverpool have already expressed interest in him. "The reports that I would never say to AC Milan's 'nonsense'. So far I am still waiting and still no decision I've taken," he said. "Milan is not the only club who have been attracted to me. But there are also clubs, Liverpool and other European big clubs. Once again I repeat, my choice is still very open." 28-year-old player will be free status as a player on the transfer market next summer. Since joining Liege in 2006, has recorded 50 goals from 109 appearances have been made Jovanovic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
© Copyright 2010 Football Lovers