Stephan El Shaarawy Photos And Profiles

Newer recruits AC Milan Stephan El Shaarawy realized that if he bears the heavy burden at the San Siro. Young Italian midfielder was prepared Rossoneri become the new idol of Milan fans after the departure of Ricardo Kaka.
Staying digadang as the new Kaka will certainly make anyone burdened, including 18 quarterback this year. It was also recognized El Shaarawy brought in Milan from Genoa on the transfer market this summer.
El Shaawary style game is reminiscent of the figure of Kaka who is now Real Madrid's status as a player. The young playmaker had a speed and style dribble the ball like Kaka.
Stephan El Shaarawy Profiles Name : Stephan El Shaarawy Date of birth : 27 October 1992 (age 18) Place of birth Savona, Italy Height 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in) Playing position Attacking midfielder Club information Current club Milan Youth career 2006–2010 Genoa Senior career* 2008–2011 Genoa 3 (0) 2010–2011 Padova (loan) 25 (7) 2011– Milan 0 (0) National team 2008–2009 Italy U-17 15 (1) 2010– Italy U-19 2 (1)

3 comments:

marketing codes said...

I'm excited to see what he'll bring to the game and I'm proud to see someone of Egyptian descent achieving success.

Live News said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I am very much interested in adding http://sepakbola-dunia.blogspot.com/ in my blog http://southafrica-2010-fifa-worldcup.blogspot.com/.

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

BramCarella said...

Nice article

dont forget to visiting my website at: http://www.footballarena365.com/ - home of the football highlights

Post a Comment

Followers

 
© Copyright 2010 Football Lovers