Toni To Finish Career In Italy

Bayern Munich striker Luca Toni has once again admitted that he wants to finish his playing career back in Italy, but Bayern fans shouldn’t start panicking- he’s not going anywhere just yet. Toni has described his current life in Munich as “perfect”, but has revealed that he does see himself returning to his homeland to end his career. Last season’s Bundesliga top scorer hit 24 league goals for Bayern last season, but revealed he had unfinished business in Italy. “I think I will end my career in Italy” he told Zeit newspaper. “I am stuck on 99 goals in Italy and I would like to reach 100 in Serie A, but there is still a lot of time.” The 31 year old did confess to being impressed with his new home town. “I was so ignorant that I thought everybody outside of Italy would live like in Italy” he explained. “Everything is so perfect in Munich: it is clean and safe. I wish my home city of Modena could have such high standards of safety” he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
© Copyright 2010 Football Lovers