Van Nistelrooy Not Interested In City Move

Former Manchester United hitman Ruud van Nistelrooy has made it clear that he’s not planning a Premiership comeback and definitely not in the jersey of Manchester City.Following reported interest from the Citizens, Real Madrid striker Ruud van Nistelrooy has declared that he’s not interested in signing for newly-rich Manchester City. The 32-year-old forward left Manchester United for Spanish giants Real Madrid in 2006 and a move to City would certainly upset fans of the Red Devils. “I’m very happy at Real Madrid and I want to stay in Spain, meaning that there’s no reason to worry for the United fans,” said Van the Man at a press conference. Additionally, Van Nistelrooy spoke about his international retirement. “It’s very important for me to have some extra time to recover after a tough game. “Nevertheless, it’s a strange feeling that I’m no longer part of Oranje. But I still think that I made the right decision and that the extra rest will help me improve my game.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
© Copyright 2010 Football Lovers