Manchester United Is The Only Team For Me

Manchester United have a contractual agreement with Media Sport Investments, the agency that own the rights to Carlos Tevez, that see to it that the pint-sized striker stays at Old Trafford until the end of this season. It is believed that a bid in the region of €30 million would have to be placed in order to make Tevez's stay at United a permanent one. And in spite of many links to other top European clubs, Tevez has claimed that he can only see himself playing for the Red Devils. "My loan deal ends in June but I cannot think of any team except United," he told Sport magazine. "The United fans love me and my family is very happy, both in Manchester and in England. "My thoughts are only about winning titles with United, and if this happens then I hope I will still be here next season. "I do not want to play with any other team. I always follow my heart, and my heart is telling me it will be impossible for me to leave English football." The Argentine was also full of praise for his current gaffer, claiming that Sir Alex Ferguson's approach to managing has had a massive effect on his career. "He is always the boss," he said. "There is never any doubt who is in charge, but he is also a gentleman. "From the moment I arrived, he has treated me with respect as a person. "His greatest quality is that, for him, there are no star players – everyone is equal, whether they cost many millions or are a young player who hasn't played many times for the team. "When I see him work he reminds me of Carlos Bianchi, who was my coach at Boca Juniors in Argentina. "Both have had a big influence on my career, and both know how to treat people." Tevez also expressed his thoughts on whom he believes to be amongst the world's greatest footballers, saying that Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are the two most talented players he has ever seen, and confessing that he would love to have Messi play alongside him at Old Trafford. "Sometimes [Ronaldo's] performances are almost from a different planet," he said. "He is a truly special talent and the only other player who I think is on the same level as him today is my Argentinian team-mate Lionel Messi. "He is at Barcelona now, but I think they could play very well together – they are the only men in football who can win a game on their own. "They are complete because they are both superb dribblers who also have a very good eye for goal. I would love to have them both with me in the same team."

1 comments:

Enno Cinta said...

Pemain asal argentina memang sangat menentukan dlm pertandingan MU, apalgi disaat kritis tidak ada jnl kebuntuan dlm mencetak gol, jadi jangan sia-siakan Carlos Tewez..

Post a Comment

Followers

 
© Copyright 2010 Football Lovers