I Will Stay With Milan & Win The Champions League

Ronaldinho’s signing was greeted with much fanfare by Milan fans last summer, however, the 29-year-old has endured a difficult season at the San Siro, despite a bright start to life in the peninsula.
It has been suggested that Manchester City could revive their interest in the former Barcelona ace as he went so close to a move to Eastlands last year, but ‘Dinho’ insists he is settled in Milan.
“I get along well with my team-mates, with the directors and the fans,” he is quoted as saying in La Gazzetta dello Sport.
“I don’t plan to leave this shirt. It’s true that I hoped to become champion of Italy with Milan and I am disappointed we didn’t meet our targets. I promise we will win the Scudetto and the Champions League next season.”
Carlo Ancelotti looks poised to join Premier League giants Chelsea this summer and Rossoneri president Silvio Berlusconi has often criticised the coach for having little faith in the Brazilian.
“Is he unhappy? That makes two of us,” concluded ‘Dinho’.
The Brazilian international has started just 16 games in Serie A so far, netting eight goals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
© Copyright 2010 Football Lovers