Where To Buy Tickets

There are so many programs that are happening through out the year and you would like to watch only few of them. Each and every person’s interest may differ and generally people are interested in music concerts, magic shows, dramas, and many more. Have you ever got a chance to attend such a program, happening in your city? By luck you get a chance to attend your favorite pop singers program but the damn fate takes a turn at you and you don’t get ticket for the show. This might have happened before but this will not happen anymore since we have acheapseat.com to help us. If I could, I'd like to see trumpeter Chris Botti, who is in concert on July 4th. Beacon Theatre Tickets are at a premium, with the lowest at $60 dollars in the upper balcony, to the high water mark of $260 dollars in the orchestra section. I wouldn't mind taking my mom (who is a die hard Mets fan) to a game at the new stadium. Citi Field Tickets are just as expensive as Yankee Stadium tickets! I remember when tickets were $7 bucks for a mezzanine section. Not this time! You're lucky to pay anything less than $25 dollars for a promenade ticket. So much for a family of four night at the ball park. Now, I'm not a New Jersey Devils fan, and a matter of fact, they got knocked out of the Stanley Cup Playoffs in the first round. I feel better saying that, since my Rangers were knocked out, as well. But I wouldn't mind taking a quick stop in Newark, New Jersey to take a look at their new arena. Prudential Center Tickets would probably come at a premium, as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
© Copyright 2010 Football Lovers