I Did Not Want To Leave Milan

Kaka also continue to dispekulasikan future. In fact attitude still has not changed. He is still at to AC Milan. Winter ago Kaka made the incentive approach by Manchester City. The Citizens seems ready to record-breaking transfer to the Brazilian players. In the end, choose Kaka survive in Milan. However, speculation has not been stopped and thus the more tight ends after the season, especially after Florentino Perez elected president of Real Madrid so. However, Kaka already have their own answers. Reaction was also during this that he always says. "I say again for the last time, I did not want to leave Milan. In this period I prefer silent because no one would understand," he said in the Reuters, Tuesday (2/6/2009), "To millions of fans Rossoneri, I said that the decision has been made. I have a wish to continue here. Well, now please leave me in the quietness," Kaka unadorned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
© Copyright 2010 Football Lovers