Back For Milan Clash

Cristiano Ronaldo is hoping to return to action for Real Madrid on November 3 when Los Blancos take on Milan in the UEFA Champions League at the San Siro. The winger has missed Madrid's last four games after an ankle injury picked up against Marseille in the Champions League was aggravated while on international duty with Portugal. "I want to play against Milan. It is a very important game for us and I'll try to be there," he is quoted as saying by AS. In his absence Madrid have managed just one win, at home to Real Valladolid in the Primera Liga while they lost out to Sevilla and drew with Sporting Gijon while also losing to Milan in the Champions League but Ronaldo insists that he will not be rushing himself back and risking further injury in the process. "I want to help my team-mates as soon as possible, but what is clear to me is that I cannot risk it. The season is long and I cannot return taking risks. Only when I am one hundred percent will I come back," he declared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
© Copyright 2010 Football Lovers