Barcelona and Liverpool Finally Lose

Barcelona had just bent Rubin Kazan. Painful, because the defeat was the first time this season, occurred at home and also suffered from opponents who on paper should be overcome the champions of Europe. Having started the season with a scintillating, last weekend at La Barca faltered when balanced Primera Liga Valencia without a goal. Worse fate was picked mid, Wednesday (21/10/2009). Rubin Kazan entertained the team Champions League debutants, Barca must acknowledge excellence and guest team lost by a score of 1-2. And Soccernet notes 'Los Cules' bombarding Rubin goal with 24 shots (10 of them leading goal), while Rubin himself just to make a total of three shots. In front of supporters, Barca dominated the control of the ball with 75 percent, leaving only 25 percent for Rubin's "third wheel". However, in the end bowed host rumahlah sluggish, with the background guest team jubilant. "In this game you can win nine out of ten times, but today we're the ones who have to lose," Barca midfielder Xavi regret to the U.S. Liverpool are still miserable defeat and returned. Entertain Lyon in the Champions League Group E at Anfield, they lost 1-2 and scored the decisive defeat was created in injury time. In the last Matchday 3 Wednesday (21/10/2009) morning WIB, Liverpool actually winning first through Yossi Benayoun scored in minute 41. But Lyon managed to equalize on 71 minutes, and even stole the winning goal in minute 90. This victory brought Les Gones firmly on top of the standings with nine values of the three action results. While "The Red" in the third ladder with three points, the result of winning once and losing twice. Bad record for Liverpool was that this was the second defeat in a row that experienced fleet Rafael Benitez in the Champions League this season, after the previous Matchday smothering Fiorentina. Last weekend they lost to Sunderland in the English League, and in the previous week by the Chelsea. Here's other Champions League results: Debrecen 3 - 4 Fiorentina Liverpool 1 - 2 Lyon Barcelona 1 - 2 Rubin Kazan Inter Milan 2 - 2 Dynamo Kyiv Rangers 1 - 4 Unirea Urziceni Stuttgart 1 - 3 Sevilla AZ Alkmaar 1 - 1 Arsenal Olympiakos Piraeus 2 - 1 Standard Liege


Post a Comment


© Copyright 2010 Football Lovers