Want Ronaldinho Milan Spirituality Reply

This Brazilian players can not wait to collect the title with Milan. Ronaldinho Golden Boot succeeded in 2009 in Monte Carlo. His success made him motivated to provide the best for AC Milan. Ronaldinho admitted Milan want to pay for this belief to himself. "The appreciation of the president [Silvio] Berlusconi through his words have given me new energy incredible," said Ronaldinho reported by La Gazzetta dello Sport. "I will do anything to not betray the trust he had given. I wanted to take the title with Milan in this season. I'm still trying to positively. In fact, I'm ready if you have to sit on the bench, as well as contributing to the team. " "I can only smile when I played. I tried to convince Leonardo, that I was Ronaldinho, and valuable enough to enter into the core squad. " His determination to penetrate the heart of Milan's team also had the opportunity based on his desire into the national team at the 2010 World Cup. Ronaldinho realized when he rarely played, then the door will be closed to Brazil itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
© Copyright 2010 Football Lovers