Bergkamp Will Return To England

Former Arsenal striker Dennis Bergkamp wants to get back to England to become a coach. Bergkamp was one of the legendary players the Gunners. For ten years at Arsenal, he managed to dedicate three league titles and four Primary English FA Cup titles. 40-year-old man who also played for Inter Milan is an idol and Arsenal fans have a good relationship with Arsene Wenger. After retirement, Bergkamp had a series of courses to become a coach. He confessed to return to England and became a coach in the near future. "I want to go back to England and wanted to become one of the coaching staff. I enjoyed working in the UK and would be happier if I could come back to help Arsenal," he said through a magazine JFK. "I probably will not immediately become the main coach because I was not ready for that position. I want to form the first coaching staff, particularly those related to the attack tactics." Bergkamp is currently serving as an assistant coach of the U-21 Netherlands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
© Copyright 2010 Football Lovers