I Want To Coach In Spain

Inter coach Jose Mourinho has revealed his predilection for Spanish football, hinting he wants a top job in the Primera Division. Reports on Thursday suggested the coach will be axed if the Nerazzurri fail to dance their way free of the Champions League group stage. Those claims were razed by president Massimo Moratti, who said the club have "full faith" in the coach. Nevertheless, the 'Special One' is already planning his future. "I have coached in England and now I am in Italy. Who knows if one day I will be able to coach in Spain too?" Mourinho told Portuguese paper Record. Asked about coaching the Portuguese national team, he replied, "It's one of my objectives for the future, not now. Maybe when I am 60 or 70 - I want to emulate Giovanni Trapattoni." Mourinho was reportedly targeted by Real Madrid last summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
© Copyright 2010 Football Lovers